Tamko Shingles - Metalworks Shingles
Tamko Shingles: Durability, Variety, Efficiency
If you're considering a metal roof for your green home, but don't care for the appearance of metal panels, MetalWorks steel shingles from Tamko has a durable steel shingle product that may be exactly what you're looking for.
The MetalWorks line of steel shingles is designed to beautify and protect your home, while protecting the earth at the same time.
The Tamko Shingles MetalWorks Performance Difference
- All MetalWorks steel shingles use G-90 steel construction, the industry standard for roofing materials.
- They are coated with a Kynar 500 or Hylar 5000 finish to resist fading and chalking as well as dirt resistance for decades.
- MetalWorks shingles have a four-way locking system for superior performance.
- In addition to a wide variety of standard shingle colors, the MetalWorks custom color matching program can create a custom shingle to match any home decor.
- MetalWorks steel shingles are incredibly lightweight, and are perfect for reroofing applications. Due to their light weight, they can be installed directly over up to two layers of asphalt shingles, saving installation time and money.
Tamko Shingles - The MetalWorks Environmental Difference
- All MetalWorks steel shingles are 100% recyclable, and are manufactured using up to 50 % recycled material, saving precious resources and landfill space.
- All MetalWorks steel shingles are Energy Star qualified cool roofing colors. Their high reflectivity helps lower your home's energy consumption and cost. All MetalWorks steel shingles are also highly rated by the Cool Roof Rating Council. Their Energy Star rating may qualify them for state or federal tax credits.
- MetalWorks steel shingles are so durable, they are covered by a 50 year limited warranty.
Tamko Shingles - The MetalWorks Family of Steel Shingles
All varieties of MetalWorks steel shingles are manufactured to the same high quality standards and level of performance. There are three lines of MetalWorks steel shingles, each designed to offer a distinctive visual style.
MetalWorks StoneCrest Slate Steel Shingles have a look replicating the random finish of natural slate shingles, without the potential drawbacks to stone or clay, such as weight and hail-damage susceptibility.
MetalWorks StoneCrest Tile Steel Shingles have the look of a smooth, uniform tile. They provide excellent performance and value.
MetalWorks Astonwood Steel Shingles create the warm, traditional appeal of cedar shingles with the strength and maintenance-free durability of steel shingles. They create a roof with the hand-hewn texture of natural wood.comments powered by Disqus